RedTech D620 2D Area Imager Handheld Scanner
Almost each organization or industry uses barcode technology at this point in time regardless of how small or big their business is. Barcodes might seem like a plain or simple combination of spaces and strips, but they are the key to essential product information. In order to decode these barcodes, special devices such as barcode scanner is utilised. On the other hand, there are many kinds of barcodes available out there; making the choice is hard for you. You need to ensure that the barcode you buy has the capability to red 1D and 2D barcodes. One of the best scanners available today is the D620 area imaging scanner.
RedTech D620 2D Area Imaging Scanner Overview
D620 Area Imaging scanner is a general purpose scanner that targets low to middle sections of the 1D and 2D market. With viable pricing, outstanding performance, optimal functionality as well as ergonomic design, it meets the needs of an extensive selection of applications. The state of the art 220 area imaging has a dimension of 170 mm by 95 mm by 70mm.
RedTech D620 2D Area Imaging Scanner Essential Features
The state of the art D620 area imaging scanner is equipped with essential features that make it one of the best area imaging scanner on hand today such as:
- Strong performance
- Low power consumption
- Can read 1D and 2D barcodes
- Quick mobile phone screen barcode reading
- Integrated with USB interface and RS232.
The D620 area imaging scanner has decode ranges of:
- 5MIL: 20 mm to 70 mm
- 13MIL: 40 mm to 160 mm
- 1 Dimension Minimal Resolution: 4 MIL
Performance might be affected by the quality of the bar code as well as environmental conditions.
There are many good reasons why you need to consider D620 area imaging scanner such as:
- Cost- Efficient: It provides outstanding performance for a very reasonable price
- Lightweight, Compact and User Friendly Design: This amazing barcode scanner offers precise and fast scanning and it has ergonomic and elegant design that allows for a comfortable and natural grip.
- It comes with versatile scanning schemes: It supports manual and presentation scanning schemes with scanning and automatic object detection.
- State of the art decoding program: Advanced decoding technology, capable of scanning 1D and 2D barcodes accurately and quickly.
- Dependable Data Capture Capability: This state of the art area imaging scanner support typical 1D and mainstream 2D and those on electronic screens like mobile phones.
- Future-proof investment: This scanner protects the future investment that has 2D ability at a fraction of cost both future and current barcode scanning requirements.
All in all if you are in the market for the best mobile phone code scanner, look no further than the D620 area imaging scanner. It has 640 pixels by 480 pixel. Light Source of 617 nm LED; illumination: 6500K LED and has field view of 45 degree by 35 degree. It has print contrast of 25 percent minimum reflective difference. It has motion tolerance of 25in per second.
- Low Power Consumption, Strong Performance.
- Read all Mainstream 1D/2D Barcodes.
- Fast Mobile Phone Screen Barcode Reading.
- Build in RS232 and USB Interface.
Symbology Decode Capability
UPC, EAN, Code 128, Code 39, Code 39, Code 11, Matrix 2 of 5, Codabar Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, GSI DataBar, China Postal, Korean Postal, etc
PDF417?MicroPDF417?Data Matrix?Maxicode?QR Code?MicroQR,Aztec,Hanxin?ect.
1D Minimal Resolution?4mil
Performance may be impacted by bar code quality and environmental conditions
Image(Pixels)?640 pixels(H) x 480 pixel(V)
Light Source: Aiming: 617 nm LED; illumination: 6500K LED
Field of View: 45° (H) x 35° (V)
Roll/Pitch/Yaw:360°, ±65°, ±60°
Print Contrast: 25% minimum reflective difference
Motion Tolerances?Up to 25 in. (63.5cm) per second
Dimensions?170mm x 95mm x 70mm
Current?80mA (standby) ?300mA (Operating)
Operating Temperature?0? to 50 ?
Storage Temperature?-40? to 70?
Humidity?0% to 95% relative humidity?non-condensing
Shock Specifications:Designed to withstand 1.5m(5’)drops
Ambient Light Lmmunity?100,000 Lux.